The Energy Detective

Give Skibum a chance to receive the replacement hardware and verify that fixes it. Mine has been working fine for 8 months with a link performance rating of 99 (from the TED display). I have lots of Insteon, some UPB and a little X-10. I haven't heard of anybody complaining that they couldn't ever get the unit to work reliably at 2 feet from transmitter to receiver. Once he has it working, then he can test the X10 interference aspects.

skibum,
TED is out of stock right now. ETA next month. That might have been part of the "I don't know".

Hi David

TED is back in stock. I received the first of the new units on Tuesday... Unless they shipped me some old unit they found on the shelf.
At this point I suppose anything is possible.

ski,
Ok, if TED got their stock in, then I have to go beat them up on why they haven't shipped ours ;)

I am assuming you are on model 1001? That is the one we have on B/O. We also get the ones with Footprints software, but I gotta assume that that doesn't make any diff on availability.

Anyway, I hope you are right, and ours are in the mail.

Hi David

Yes, the 1001 with footprints.
Whewn I originally ordered the week before I was told they were on backorder.
Then I got an email on the following Thursday saying it had been shipped.

UPDATE:

I was told 2 days ago that a replacement was shipped. I got a tracking number today by calling again.
Looking up the tracking number, I saw that no unit had been shipped.
I called AGAIN and this time the girl "found the package on her desk". She said she will get it out today.
Now no replacement until next week. ;)

Back