iPad Wall Mount Options

I find it kind of ironic that your site is for the iPad yet your require flash to see the device. Might want to consider at least providing an alternate solution for users using their iDevices to visit your site.

LOL - that's an interesting observation.

I just made a call to my distributor and the MSRP is $499, I suspect there will be a slightly lower street price. They do not currently have any in stock but are on order so they should be available soon.

Edit: First Price Posted was wrong.

The Savant dock is similarly priced. We keep both in stock.

Guys

Found this in a Ness/M1 forun (Auutralian ). The guy making them could not find what he wanted so he is doing his own. THey are based on the clipsal Saturn range of switches and the Clipsal stainless range of switches (C-Bus). The saturn range is a glass style face - they look very nice and if you are using C-bus SAturn switches and GPO's this will compliment them.

He offers both an In-wall and On-wall option.

Have a look here

http://www.crowhurst.com.au/

Mick

PS - I have no commercial interest in this product.

We have been getting quite a bit of traffic to our site from this forum, and we wanted to say thanks. If anyone has any questions let me know if I can help.

We offer a discount to forum members, just put the coupon code: socialfriends1 in at checkout and we will give 10% off your order.

Jim

We have been getting quite a bit of traffic to our site from this forum, and we wanted to say thanks. If anyone has any questions let me know if I can help.

We offer a discount to forum members, just put the coupon code: socialfriends1 in at checkout and we will give 10% off your order.

Jim
Can you clarify which mount is yours? Maybe edit in a link to your web-site?

Does anyone have any experience on how the sound is on the recessed wall mount options? I'd like to get one of them, but am worried that the sound will be so muffled that it will degrade the experience too much.

Back