RadioRa2 and HAI

So, Brian, when is the expected release of the RadioRa2 support, for the OPII? :)
I think you may be putting the cart before the horse. RA2 won't be available until 2010. When within that year is really only Dr. Spira's guess...

There is a full page ad for it on the back of CE Pro Sep 09. It looks like it will have configuration software which will be VERY nice but it looks like it will still have green LEDs :D when the whole world is going blue. Well, Lutron does talk alot obout their Green initiatives so I guess the Green LED makes sense :)

RadioRa Q4 09, HW QS April 2010. I read it on the internet, it must be true.
According to engineering at HAI, they have been informed that it would be mid '10. Of course, my source may be as reliable as what you've read on the internet.

I picked up that tip on the TWICE site. I'm sure 'Partners' will trail by ~6 months, after release, minimum, FWIW.

(I'll try to find out tomorrow. I'm sneaking into CEDIA. Shhh.)

Anthony, your engineering friend at HAI knows more than the very friendly person I spoke with, in the booth.

The RadioRa2 programming software will only be available to Lutron certified installers (in theory). I briefly played with the SW, seemed very straightforward. Lutron booth was packed the several times I went there - I think I'll just call our local rep for my HomeWorks QS questions.

Back