Need a Leviton PC Access Download Link....

Just to put a close on this post and to answer Bal's OP.

I bought Dealer PC Access years ago, but now no longer have a computer with a CD drive.  No problem, just download a copy right?  Got the serial number and all ....

Call Leviton and provide them with your original PCA serial number and they will send you a link and new serial number depending on your old version of PCA (there was a PCA 1,2,3)

For those folks that do not own PCA (administrator) just call your local Leviton / HAI distributor to purchase.

Leviton Energy Management Controls and Automation (EMC&A) - New Orleans, LA

Includes Omni and Lumina controllers and accessories, Lumina Gateway and Lumina RF products, Omnistat thermostats, HLC and Omni-Bus lighting products, Hi-Fi 2 audio systems, BitWise controllers and accessories, and access control.

Call 1-800-824-3005 OPTION #8

FYI -  The serial number (at least in v3) appears to be in plain text in registry.  Its a 32 bit app so on 64bit appears in following location.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\HAI\Dealer PC Access 3

For those that can still access data from their old drive they could simply mount the SOFTWARE registry hive found in c:\windows\system32\config and find the key with the info.  

Hope this helps someone.  I was able to pull this off my previous crashed machine and get it going without the CD and Serial just by copying the HAI folder in Program Files.    I do have the CD and serial in storage somewhere.....

Hi! I know is 2019, but Could you please send the link to me as well? 

I am newbie in OmniPro, I just bought a house with the system installed.

Thanks

JCarlos

pete_c said:
I have it here. 

The last one I used is named:

Setup_HAI_Dealer_PC_Access_3-4.2.3.5600.exe

I PM'd you the link.

jkarloslc said:
Hi! I know is 2019, but Could you please send the link to me as well? 

I am newbie in OmniPro, I just bought a house with the system installed.

Thanks

JCarlos

Please leave your email here or send message to me. 

Hi, I too am looking for PC Access Download link. New to OmniPro II as well. email: kevin @ team2168.org

Very much appreciate the help. thank you in advanced.

Please also send me the link.  I had purchased PC Access Dealer Edition and still have the license number but I just don't have a working CD drive any longer.

Thank you

I wonder if I may also request a copy. It has been some time, have aan Omni II controlling my house for about 15 years. Works flawlessly. Getting ready to sell, even have to old HAI marketing flyers back when I was trying to be a dealer. Now am unable to find software, few PCs ago. Seem to recall it requires a reg code. Does anyone know if its still possible to request any reg codes needed via Leviton?

I have PC Access version 3.9 working and serial number, but it does not work with a Omni LTe panel.  I think i need version 3.11 or newer.  Newest (final) is 3.17. Is there still a link somewhere to get a newer version that will work with the Omni LTe?   Thanks in advance - Paul

Back