Need a Leviton PC Access Download Link....

jdk972003

You know this is ridiculous...new computer, reinstall everything.  Great.  Couple months later...oops need HAI PCA.  Hmmmm???

I bought Dealer PC Access years ago, but now no longer have a computer with a CD drive.  No problem, just download a copy right?  Got the serial number and all ....

Not that I can find!!!!  Anyone got a link to a digital version of PCA?

I have it here. 

The last one I used is named:

Setup_HAI_Dealer_PC_Access_3-4.2.3.5600.exe

I PM'd you the link.

pete_c said:
I have it here. 

I PM'd you the link.

Could I get the link as well?

Thanks.

Hey 

pete_c said:
I have it here. 

I PM'd you the link.
Hi Pete_c, do you have the download link that you can share for PC Access?

Newbie question/refresher...when prompted for serial number on install on new computer, does it want serial# off controller board or off old CD (that I hope I still have somewhere)?  Thanks for your guidance.

You need the serial number for the software.  Depending on where you got it, sometimes you can write to Leviton and they can provide it. The CD serial number may or may not work depending on what version it was when you got it.

LQtechvn said:
Copy Link what I was shared above and paste to MS Word or notepad

As a developer who is selling a software product, wouldn't you want to get paid for each copy in use? 

Giving out the Leviton software with a serial number on a public forum isn't cool.  :angry2:

Best to just call Leviton for your license information if you have forgotten or lost it.

It is also best to purchase PCA via a Leviton Vendor.  There are a few listed in the vendors section.

The issue with the link posted here is that the download link only works because it includes the serial number of the PCA program.  There are no direct links to download PCA by itself without a license number.

BSR - not sure how many folks downloaded the link.

That said though thinking that when you run it; it need to look at the register name and email and the serial number to get validated.

Way back when running PCA version 1 and updating to version 2 recall having to write or call HAI for an update serial number for PCA version 2.

The EXE file by itself running will ask for the serial number, username and email before installation no matter how you get it.

There have been many requests here over the years for the PCA exe file and always it is the same question that comes up requesting a license number. 

Thanks Pete.

The last thing I want to do is to prevent a forum member from getting information he needs (that's the main purpose of this site after all).

But, I also need to protect this site from any problems resulting from illegal distribution of software.  I'm unfamiliar with this Leviton software distribution, but it doesn't seem like Elk's RP software as it seems to be tied to an individual's license.

Has a similar issue (couldn't find my install CD).  Called Leviton, they had me registered as the owner of the software and were happy to email a download link for the software.  You should give it a try.

I purchased PC Access in 1992.  Came in format of 3.5" floppy.  Registration code on the floppy.

I upgraded to latest version in 2013.  Called HAI, they asked me to send to them an image of my registration code (which I did).  They then sent to me an email containing a download link, along with a new (written) registration code.

My guess is it continues to be this simple for registered owners.

Best regards,

Bill

Back