Measuring electricity

anthony, no I didnt see it. Will sure tune in or at least dvr on the 25th! Ya too bad they filmed just a bit early. Met my new rep Trent (CL) today as he came to Fort Worth for a short training/presentation. Its turning out its not at all as complicated as it looks. No piece of cake but not as intimidated.

Um, if your busy you shouldnt be broke, LOL.
It's a crazy circle. The more work I do, the more jobs I get, the more jobs I get the less cash flow I have at any given time. Doesn't help that every dime I make goes into "tricking" my own home. It's ridiculous how much I have in this place. I love it though...

With ya on the cash flow bud. Your right, the more work the tighter it can be juggling.

I am NOT one to give advice on self control for toys in the home, LOL. No way. Cant give advice on that. ;)

With ya on the cash flow bud. Your right, the more work the tighter it can be juggling.

I am NOT one to give advice on self control for toys in the home, LOL. No way. Cant give advice on that. :blink:
We don't want to to discipline ourselves when it comes to tech. We're in 2000 sq.ft., have 4 touchscreens and PC GUI's to control with, 5 PC's, tricked theater, media server, DA, extensive HA, 4 cams and we're still buying. Just today, I had meetings with solar panel installers. Yeah, I've got three kids but the oldest is 6. She's not driving the purchasing.

Back