LumenLink 1.0 Released

When you say "autodiscovers network" do you mean the RZC0P/lumenlink is the only controller needed or are you assuming a hand held remote has already set up the system and the RZCOP has been included as a device in the network? thanks.
"Autodiscovers network" here means that you don't need to manually predefine your z-wave network in the LumenLink software... the software will automatically find each node in your preexisting z-wave network. So you do need to have already used a primary controller to create your z-wave network.

Johnnynine,

What version of M1XSP firmware supports the RZC0P? I have the latest released version installed and wanted to start using your software, but don't see where it shows it suppoers the RZC0P.

Thanks
George

PM me with your real email address and I will send you the beta copy software that runs in the M1XSP that support Vizia RZCOP.

Spanky,

If I buy an Elk and RZCOP can I get the firmware?? I am just about ready to take the plunge and would like to know I can go this route before I buy everything.

Thanks

So today I connected my RZC0P to the computer and ran Lumenlink software. It found all the nodes OK (43 currently). But when I tried to change some of the node name as the read me specified, the changes would not go through. I kept getting an error that referenced the number 5, and said the command failed. I verified it did fail by reviewing the remote.

Anyone else run into this? Has anyone been able to change the node names via Lumenlink?

Also I eported the network info for ELK M1. However I cannot find in ELKRP where to import this info so that ELK can use it. I did update the M1XSP with the beta firmware. Can someone lead me to how to get the data into ELK?

Thanks
George

So today I connected my RZC0P to the computer and ran Lumenlink software. It found all the nodes OK (43 currently). But when I tried to change some of the node name as the read me specified, the changes would not go through. I kept getting an error that referenced the number 5, and said the command failed. I verified it did fail by reviewing the remote.

Anyone else run into this? Has anyone been able to change the node names via Lumenlink?

Also I eported the network info for ELK M1. However I cannot find in ELKRP where to import this info so that ELK can use it. I did update the M1XSP with the beta firmware. Can someone lead me to how to get the data into ELK?

Thanks
George

George, There are definitely some issues with either the Leviton documentation or the RZC0P itself regarding setting names. I have contacted Leviton on this several times to no avail. I however have not seen error # 5 which is "Unrecognized command." Can you please send me the exact text you are seeing?

The issues I have had are that you can set the name using LumenLink (or even with hyperterminal) but the names do not appear in master remote even though when you query the names from the RZC0P they show up correctly.

Johnny

Johnny,

Here is the what the error says when trying to change a node name:

Failed: Command error code "5" was received. Unrecognized command.

Hope that helps

George

I am not able to get 2-way comunication going withj the M1 or your software. I am using the Sylvania Master controller and was wondering if this could be the problem. If I power of the elk and power on again I get one status update. One way works just fine but if I change the setting on the switch the TS07 will not update.
I tried your proigram and have the same issue that I have to "re-scan" to receive the status update. Could it be a defective RS232 unit ?

Back