Touch Screen Buttons

TonyNo

Since I have not found many places for people to get decent graphics for touch screen installations, I decided to do something about it. I've organized some that I made previously, created some new ones, and am offering them for sale.

Buttons4Life is my new site where you will find a nice assortment of buttons, transport controls, display panels, and possibly backgrounds, all ready to bring into your front-end of choice. The Buttons category is well stocked now while the others will follow shortly.

If you are graphically-challenged, B4L is the place for you!

Hey thanks man also handy for my current homebrew web GUIs thread. I'll probably pull down one ot two.

Nice work on those graphics.

I don't think the Round Buttons, on the end of the Products page, will be big sellers, with all those red lines though them.

(j/k - was wondering how many people would just grab the buttons on your pages, except for the transparent ones of course.)

I am one of those graphically challenged types...but $30 for some buttons in completely outrageous IMHO....maybe $2 or $3 for such small sets of buttons...

I am one of those graphically challenged types...but $30 for some buttons in completely outrageous IMHO....maybe $2 or $3 for such small sets of buttons...

Tony can correct me if Im wrong.... But

Button sets are $30 each, contain multiple size and shape variations, and may also include several color versions.

If I counted correctly, I believe you are getting 24 buttons per set. more if it has "several colors"......

Better bargain then other things people pay for.

Buy a new car and they try and sell you a $69 car alarm for $500. Dealer tried to get me to spend $1200 for an alarm with remote start. I got up and walked out of his office and was almost to the door with him chasing after me. I told him in the middle of the showroom if he wasnt serious about selling me the car I was walking. Got it for $300 and told him I wanted it covered for the 7 years of the extended warranty (and to put it in writing).

He still made money which is ok but that was a ripoff at $1200. Could I have put one in myself for $100 in parts? Yes but it was just easier to let them do it (and I already had two remotes replaced under warranty in the first 2 years).

Would I pay the $30 to make my GUI look better than I can? Yes if I had a few extra bucks that month. I give Tony credit for doing a nice job for something I would find challenging (I am a hardware guy not software). I think plenty of people will pay for these graphics over time.

Good Luck Tony!

Would I pay the $30 to make my GUI look better than I can? Yes if I had a few extra bucks that month.
You nailed what I was thinking.

I looked around to see what was available and what they were charging and it ranged from a few bucks per button to over $300 for a set. :)

Back