SageTV Christmas deal

electron

Administrator
Staff member
I received this e-mail today, I would definitely recommend this deal if you are planning on buying SageTV and an extender in the near future.
SageTV HD Theater

Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday. We've been working hard to make SageTV a better experience including software updates that make the SageTV HD Theater faster than ever. To help make it easier to enjoy SageTV we're offering a limited time holiday special. Please enjoy the savings, and thanks again for all the support!

Enter the coupon code HAPHOL09 when checking out to get the indicated discount. (Coupon expires Dec 16, 2009)
Special Bundle Save $25 off SageTV HD Theater with SageTV Media Center for Windows
Now $199.95! Our lowest price ever!

I received this e-mail today, I would definitely recommend this deal if you are planning on buying SageTV and an extender in the near future.
SageTV HD Theater

Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday. We've been working hard to make SageTV a better experience including software updates that make the SageTV HD Theater faster than ever. To help make it easier to enjoy SageTV we're offering a limited time holiday special. Please enjoy the savings, and thanks again for all the support!

Enter the coupon code HAPHOL09 when checking out to get the indicated discount. (Coupon expires Dec 16, 2009)
Special Bundle Save $25 off SageTV HD Theater with SageTV Media Center for Windows
Now $199.95! Our lowest price ever!

Crap, I just bought this at the regular price last week! ;)

Contact them, I think I have heard of people getting a refund before when they were this close to a promotion.

Contact them, I think I have heard of people getting a refund before when they were this close to a promotion.

not that i'm aware of unless they changed their policy after i expressed my dissatisfaction on their forums. when i ordered in march, they shot me down eventhough mine was just shipped when the coupon code came out. a bunch of other people were denied as well. you can't just refuse shipment because they'll bill you a 10% restocking fee.

can't hurt to ask though

Back