Programmable RGB LED Controller Board

TonyNo

Anyone know of a good one?

I want to be able to select and cycle through three colors. Something micro-controller-based is what I'm looking for.

Anyone know of a good one?

I want to be able to select and cycle through three colors. Something micro-controller-based is what I'm looking for.

I've been playing with Basic Stamp, and I found it very easy to understand. On my first try I was able to blink an LED (which is apparently the "Hello World" of microprocessor programming), and in a few minutes I made a "traffic light" that cycled through the three colors with 3 LEDs.

Matt

Thanks!

I should note that I am looking to drive bigger LED's (up to 1.5W) and want either a kit or a finished board.

http://www.bigclive.com/shop.htm has a kit that will sink 5A on each output and very reasonably priced, I used one of the programmed PIC's in a floodlight I built and there were some very nice effects/colours and wired the colour/pattern control into HomeSeer.

How do you want to program it? You could go all the way upto something DMX/0-10v or are you after serial control?

Back