New HAI Omni LTe

So does anyone know why the LTe does not work with the mobile Snap Link application....

Under all the info for the Snap Link apps it list the compatible panels and the LTe is not listed on any of them...

I hate to revieve on old topic, but I cannot find any info on this...

It does work with snaplink. It's the same as the IIe but is not expandable and has less 3rd party interfaces. The Ethernet port is there for the snaplink integration.

After 5 months, you would figure they would at least update their website and documentaiton...

Being brand new to the home automation, this makes me have a little less faith in HAI.  If this is how long it takes them to update their website, then I wonder how long it takes software updates to roll out...

BTW: I did email HAI and I got a reply of "[SIZE=10pt]All SnapLink products (iPhone, Android, USB) are LTe compatible.[/SIZE]"

How is the Omni LTE working for you thus far, I'm considering getting one soon.

TaterTot said:
After 5 months, you would figure they would at least update their website and documentaiton...

Being brand new to the home automation, this makes me have a little less faith in HAI.  If this is how long it takes them to update their website, then I wonder how long it takes software updates to roll out...

BTW: I did email HAI and I got a reply of "All SnapLink products (iPhone, Android, USB) are LTe compatible."

Back