Need PDA for ELK-RM and Web Browsing Etc

Digger

Any recomendations for a PDA that I can use with ELK RM and also use as a web browser on the road? I need to access my webstore, emails etc as well as use it with the ELK RM at home.

Thanks

although they're not made anymore, used dell axim x50's and x51's are seemingly very popular for exactly this purpose. hp ipaqs would be a more expensive alternative

I was already looking at the Dell and you can still get them as refurbished so I might go that route. The HP's are really nice but much higher in price. Not sure if there is any reason to go with the HP other than 95% of my computers are HP and the one that is not is a Dell and I dont like it.

I didn't know HP carried HP ipaq's, learn something new every day.

What about a Nokia800? Use Remote Desktop to connect to a machine running ElkRM, and you can still browse the internet with it.

FWIW, my X50v is pretty 'old' now, and still runs like new, so quality wise, they seem to be really great.

FWIW, my X50v is pretty 'old' now, and still runs like new, so quality wise, they seem to be really great.

I am sure it will web browse just fine it was just the ELK RM I was concerned about. If I had to I could use the web browser to access the built in interface in the M1XEP.

At work they blocked everyone internet access so I can no longer get my email at lunch or check on the house or my webstore. I can use the PDA when I go out to lunch and access the internet from a wifi hotspot.

Back