M1 Gold and 2-wire smoke alarms

Hi,

The list of 2-wire smoke alarms that are compatible with the M1 Gold (from the manual) seems to be a tad outdated. For instance, Bosch does not produce anymore part DS282, they have renamed it to be D263. Can anybody confirm that the panel works with the new alarm part D263?

Also, was wondering whether the fire alarm control panel is compatible with the DSC 2-wire family of smoke alarm (FSA-210) and the PRM-2W polarity reversal module.

Appreciate it,

George

Hi,

The list of 2-wire smoke alarms that are compatible with the M1 Gold (from the manual) seems to be a tad outdated. For instance, Bosch does not produce anymore part DS282, they have renamed it to be D263. Can anybody confirm that the panel works with the new alarm part D263?

Also, was wondering whether the fire alarm control panel is compatible with the DSC 2-wire family of smoke alarm (FSA-210) and the PRM-2W polarity reversal module.

Appreciate it,

George

Your Mileage May Vary, but I ended up giving up on the 2-wire smokes.. I replaced them with four wire because it seemed as though 2-wire wasn't supported well. I actually was using DS282's...

Back