LlamaPanel -- CAV6.6 iPhone Control

icellama21

LlamaPanel 1.0 is now available in the iTunes app store. Features and sceenshots below.

There are 2 versions, a pro and a lite. The lite is free and has basic keypad functions. I have a few promo codes for the pro version left, PM me for one. If you want any features or have any feedback, please let me know.

More info: http://www.llamasoftware.net

Features

1. Control your Russound RNET CAV6.6 or CAM6.6 from anywhere with your iPhone or iPod Touch device. Requires a compatible Serial to Ethernet bridge that is sold and installed separately.

2. Adjust the source, volume and settings for each zone using a virtual keypad.

3. View additional information from each compatible source such as tuner frequency and song titles.

4. Supports up to 12 nameable zones on 2 controllers and 6 nameable sources

5. Control advanced audio settings for each zone(bass, treble, party mode, etc)

6. View your iPod songs and playlists when using the Russound iPod Bridge

7. Browse and set radio presets when using a Russound Tuner

8. Remotely send custom data strings to up to 3 different IP capable devices around your home.

Tested Serial to Ethernet Bridges

1) Elk-IP232
2) VSPE software emulation
3) Startech NETRS2321E

Screenshot1.PNG
Screenshot2.PNG
Screenshot3_small.jpg

I also want to mention that I am working on a few different features and could use some input as to what is desired. I started this project because there was nothing else out there and I am very interested in what items are the most useful to people. If you want it, and can test it, I can probably do it.

I just discovered this app from your post on the AVS forum for the cav66 program. I have downloaded the lite app and am interested in the full app. I cannot PM you since I'm new to this forum. Do you still have promo codes left? If so, I'd love to have one. Also, does the Pro version support multiple CAV6 controllers?

I just discovered this app from your post on the AVS forum for the cav66 program. I have downloaded the lite app and am interested in the full app. I cannot PM you since I'm new to this forum. Do you still have promo codes left? If so, I'd love to have one. Also, does the Pro version support multiple CAV6 controllers?

Yes, the pro version supports multiple controllers. It has only been tested on 1 system(that I know of), so your feedback is appreciated.

You can email me at the support link on iTunes too. By the time I get your email I will likely have some more promo codes. Please make sure the lite app works for you first. There are many hardware configurations out there, and not all are supported.

icellama - you can reuse the trial code you gave me - didn't use it. I went ahead & purchased the Pro ver.

Hey guys!
I just found this app and thought it was amazing. I am currently buying a new russound CAV6.6 system and wanted a remote conrol that could control everything. I was wondering if this system let me get into my ipod and basically navigate it. I will be installing the ibrdige. Can you post some pictures of how the ipod interface works? Thank you!

I also want to mention that I am working on a few different features and could use some input as to what is desired. I started this project because there was nothing else out there and I am very interested in what items are the most useful to people. If you want it, and can test it, I can probably do it.

I just saw your demo. The system looks really good. I would really recommend you put in your website a step by step instalation guide. The instalation guide should include how to set up the serial to ethernet port.
I also believe that most people use the ipod ibridge, i would recommend creating an interface that looks like the screen on you ipod and that lets you scroll down faster. Besides this the system looks amazing!
Thanks for your hard work!

Does LlamaPanel still exist?  Can't seem to find it on itunes.  I'm looking for a way to control my CAV6.6 via app and without any keypads whatsover.  I was able to connect to the Cav6.6 using a virtual serial port and Indigo server 6 software (used a trial version - product cost $200 so not worth it for what I require).  

Anyone using a CAV6.6 that is controlled fully via IOS app?

Thanks!

Back