Java project sendk

dpenezic

Hi,

after some time spend in programing, learning and soldering I create Java development environment for manipulation with HB 1-Wire boards.

All source are base on code available on http://www.weathertoys.net and http://www.hobby-boards.com . Examples are tested on 1-Wire network mostly based on Hobby Boards modules.

More info You may found on http://code.google.com/p/sendk/ including source code. All code are available for download using subversion system.

Right now it contains source for searching across 1-Wire network for devices, and example of reading value from HB board Humidity/Temp/Solar,plus some helper class.

All suggestion are welcome, including improvement of source code, more class are coming soon.

Dubravko

Hi Dubravko,

Awesome work, and perfect timing. I've just finished the construction and most of the installation of my 1-wire weather station (based mainly on the book by TimB) and am just about to dive into the code, which currently works, which I wanted to make a few mods to. Your code provides what looks to be a good solution to one of my problems (the solar sensor from HB) and provides me with an additional view point to develop my Java programming skills. Thank you. I'll let you know after this weekend how much I've been able to utilise/develop. Keep up the good work.

Red!

Hi Dubravko,

Awesome work, and perfect timing. I've just finished the construction and most of the installation of my 1-wire weather station (based mainly on the book by TimB) and am just about to dive into the code, which currently works, which I wanted to make a few mods to. Your code provides what looks to be a good solution to one of my problems (the solar sensor from HB) and provides me with an additional view point to develop my Java programming skills. Thank you. I'll let you know after this weekend how much I've been able to utilise/develop. Keep up the good work.

Red!

I working on barometer board right now.
What sensor you implement, so i may give them priority to finish.

Dubravko

I am interested, but that google link goes to a page that doesn't seem to have anything on the page????
I looked around and could not figure out what or where to go?

Can you give a direct link to your project info and code?

I am interested, but that google link goes to a page that doesn't seem to have anything on the page????
I looked around and could not figure out what or where to go?

Can you give a direct link to your project info and code?

Hi,

I must said I am little confuse, i try link right now and Google page appear normal. Source code are available using subversion system (SVN) and link is

svn checkout http://sendk.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ sendk-read-only

When I finish my planed things I will provide also zip version of source. Documentation and help page have very low priority right now (you may found examples and code comments , or just ask if you have a question).

Dubravko

Hi,

I am currently using the TAI8570 from AAG. I had to modify Tim's code to get this one to work as the reader/writer devices in the 8570 file were slightly mixed up (modified code). Hope this helps.

Red

Dubravko

Hi,

I am currently using the TAI8570 from AAG. I had to modify Tim's code to get this one to work as the reader/writer devices in the 8570 file were slightly mixed up (modified code). Hope this helps.

Red

Thanks for info , I finish transformer class for atmosphere pressure class (new version will change some mistake in actual version) , second I found that formula for calibrating baro sensor is not exact , I found official formula for calculating pressure on some altitude which is different of those implement on calibration page.

I will first finish code for HB board, then I will check AAG board. If you may provide a link to schematic or more info about AAG boards, it will help a lot.

Dubravko

Thanks for info , I finish transformer class for atmosphere pressure class (new version will change some mistake in actual version) , second I found that formula for calibrating baro sensor is not exact , I found official formula for calculating pressure on some altitude which is different of those implement on calibration page.

I will first finish code for HB board, then I will check AAG board. If you may provide a link to schematic or more info about AAG boards, it will help a lot.

Dubravko

Hi,

Tim's code for the TAI 8570 is available on his website as part of the bonus code for the TWS (which I'm also running). The spec's for the unit are available from AAG, this also includes the link to intersema who make the MS5534A. I opted for this unit as its a digital sensor with factory calibrations stored on the sensor, its just a bit slower to read due to the nature of the 3 -wire to 1 -wire interface and the data transfers.

Dubravko

Hi,

Tim's code for the TAI 8570 is available on his website as part of the bonus code for the TWS (which I'm also running). The spec's for the unit are available from AAG, this also includes the link to intersema who make the MS5534A. I opted for this unit as its a digital sensor with factory calibrations stored on the sensor, its just a bit slower to read due to the nature of the 3 -wire to 1 -wire interface and the data transfers.

Hi,
just right now i finish coding for HB baro board, it need some more polishing (comments and so on) , i will check AAG documentation tomorrow, and try to create code for you .
Dubravko

New class add for getting pressure from HB pressure board and some example. Also I add function for calibration of unit.

Dubravko

After few days of researching (mostly because of non consisting information and documentation) i finish few new classes. All of thous are prepare to help working with DS2423 chip (reading counter, reading and writing memory (4kb), and some memory function).

Newly add class will not solve any particular issue connected with sensor using counting output, rather it is generic class for work with DS2423 chip.
More class for working with particular sensor coming soon.

Dubravko

Back