Intermatic ha22 zwave stick and server 2008

potts.mike

Does anyone have this USB stick working with server 2008? I found a post saying that it's drivers are not 64bit compatible but wanted to get some more feed back before spending the money for a new z stick.

I think that there are some posts about this on our forum. I can't remember the consensus but I think perhaps they ended up moving to the Aeon stick.

Have not seen 64bit drivers for the HA22 USB Stick - there a couple of issues with the stick(firmware is ancient and not upgradeable) and Intermatic has been out of the Z-Wave game for awhile. Time to look for a firmware upgradeable stick like the Aeon Labs Z-Stick ;)

I think I'll just break down and order a zstick. What's the difference between the zstick 2 and the zstick lite?

The Z-Stick is an inclusion controller allowing one to work around without a computer and add Z-Wave devices. The Lite version is not an inclusion controller thus need a computer and some sort of software to be able to add devices to a Z-Wave network - the same as the HA22 USB Interface

One would assume that is the case. I'm using one, but I'm not sure what would identify one from the other, so I don't know which type I have. They appear to be physically the same, and I don't see any model number info on the web site.

Looking at some other sites, it looks like the one I have is the full one, not the lite one. So I can't say myself whether the Lite one would work. You should ask on our forum to see what other folks have used. But, from the description I can't imagine that the Lite one wouldn't work, as long as you have a separate remote control to manage the network.

Back