Premise HP Stream 7 $79 at the Microsoft Store

Motorola Premise

georgejm

I picked one up and find it makes a great control pad for Premise.  It's full-blown Windows (not RT), runs Automation Browser and  PremiseMetro (shameless plug). 

Cool little tablet....

I'll say thanks, although it will be a few days until I receive mine. Because I Bing, I also got a few extra bucks off!

Got mine today... for $80 it's a pretty cool little tablet!  I did load up IE with the ActiveX components needed for my NVR and it worked - and performance is decent.  All in all pretty cool little device!  It could use a USB port for peripherals; will keep playing with it to see what it can do.

Work2Play said:
Got mine today... for $80 it's a pretty cool little tablet!  I did load up IE with the ActiveX components needed for my NVR and it worked - and performance is decent.  All in all pretty cool little device!  It could use a USB port for peripherals; will keep playing with it to see what it can do.

I think I am going to get the Winbook TW700 Tablet instead.  It only has a 16gb hard drive, but it has a micro hdmi port, micro sd card slot, micro usb port and FULL SIZE USB port.  Perfect to connect to my docking station which has video, ethernet, keyboard, and mouse.  Cheap Windows computer for my kids.  Microcenter has it for $70 online and you can get it open boxed for around $45 instore.

I've got a Winbook TW800 and am pretty pleased with it.  If you live near a MicroCenter, they almost always have open box units that are essentially new.  I got my TW800 for $75.  Best $75 I've spent in a while.

Back