help my daughter ... :)

mustangcoupe

My wife entered my daughter into a contest with Gerber, where if she wins it could mean a $25,000 college scholarship! There is a limit of one vote per computer per email address per day. So I am asking all my CocoonTech.com family to go and vote for her. It does require a valid email address, and they send a confirmation email before they count the vote, but I have not received any spam from them. You DONT need to use the register link it just asks yo for the email address during the voting phase

Here is the information

http://www.gerber.com/photo/#/vote/

They mix up the photos every click so you need to do a search for Madison in Manchester she is the only one that will come up

We appreciate anyone willing to help, I think she is in the top 20 already but still a number of votes behind 1st place... She is a cutie if I do say so myself :)

C'mon guys, let's make this happen! If she wins, I'll organize a nice contest with some cool prizes!

Also, if you don't want to give up your e-mail address, try the mailinator.com website for a no-hassle throw-away e-mail addy.

We appreciate anyone willing to help, I think she is in the top 20 already but still a number of votes behind 1st place... She is a cutie if I do say so myself :)

Think of how much extra gear you'll be able to buy now that the first whole year of college will be paid for. :D

+1 vote.

We appreciate anyone willing to help, I think she is in the top 20 already but still a number of votes behind 1st place... She is a cutie if I do say so myself :D

Think of how much extra gear you'll be able to buy now that the first whole year of college will be paid for. :D

+1 vote.

by the time she gets to college, $25k will just cover her books :)

+another vote

Will try to vote after the site is back up: :)

Nestlé Good Food, Good Life™

Our website is currently undergoing routine maintenance... Please check back with us again soon

Will try to vote after the site is back up: :)

Nestlé Good Food, Good Life™

Our website is currently undergoing routine maintenance... Please check back with us again soon

Same for me, I'll check back a little later and vote.

few, just came back online, I have been waiting all morning to get in my votes.... I hate it when something breaks my routine...

Back