ELKRMS on Vista

icellama21

Does ELKRMS run on Vista? Has anyone tried it? If not, when is a compatible version expected? I'm guessing if it is .net then it should be ready to go, except for some install issues.

I am definitely not a fan of vista, but it has been out for 2 years now and soon MSFT will be releasing a new OS. It is very hard to find PCs with XP, and withing a year or two it will be much harder. Kind of like trying to find a win2k PC now.

Does ELKRMS run on Vista? Has anyone tried it? If not, when is a compatible version expected? I'm guessing if it is .net then it should be ready to go, except for some install issues.

I am definitely not a fan of vista, but it has been out for 2 years now and soon MSFT will be releasing a new OS. It is very hard to find PCs with XP, and withing a year or two it will be much harder. Kind of like trying to find a win2k PC now.

Works fine on Vista 64 so I'm sure it works fine on 32 as well.

Ok, then elk should update their list of software compatibility. If ELKRMS is the future, then vista and soon whatever is next is the way to go. Thanks!

I have been using it on Vista Home Premium, 32bit. No problems encountered so far.

EDIT:
Looks like I don't know what I'm talking about. I've been running ElkRP, not ElkRMS.
I'm going to give ElkRMS a try, though.

Back