eHome Creations

TonyNo

I just started playing around with eHome as another front-end to PowerHome. It's still in it's infancy, but very promising. Real-time updates via UDP broadcasts from PH is nice.

Home Security T-stat Audio

Thanks! I've been using those all over lately since I came up with them for my NetRemote font-end project (which is also active).

I have a crapload of .png files that i've gathered over the years, with similar look&feels to the glass black button. (some I made with photoshop). You want?

I just uploaded a small handful of my buttons/etc to this location.

I'll add more later, those were the easiest to grab in 5mins or less. I'm sneaking away from the in-laws before I choke them :)

Here's a screencap of what they look like:
images.JPG

Here's a website that I use all the time to make nice glassy buttons. There's a ton of options and it automatically creates different images for mouseover, etc...

EDIT: Tip - The "Rendering Speed" drop-down on the page controls the quality of the image. The faster the speed, the poorer the image quality.

http://www.glassybuttons.com/glassy.php

Terry

I'll add more later, those were the easiest to grab in 5mins or less. I'm sneaking away from the in-laws before I choke them :)
You alright, IVB? You've come across as uncharecteristically grumpy in a couple of recent posts. Are the holidays already getting to you? ;)

Thanks for the "goodies"!

You alright, IVB? You've come across as uncharecteristically grumpy in a couple of recent posts. Are the holidays already getting to you? ;)

It's the inlaws who believe they should be proud of mediocrity rather than trying to <yikes, stop now before I go off again>.

Sorry about that, they're back @their houses now (I hope - I heard this horrifying "oh, we should all go shopping @the outlets that are 1.5 hours away" statement yesterday).

It's the inlaws who believe they should be proud of mediocrity rather than trying to <yikes, stop now before I go off again>.

Sorry about that, they're back @their houses now (I hope - I heard this horrifying "oh, we should all go shopping @the outlets that are 1.5 hours away" statement yesterday).

I always seem to have the emergency call out when the in laws are over. :)

Back