CTVA updates

Timoh

Can we get the CTVA section of the website updated with the CTVA members listed in the CTVA forum.  The web site section only shows AO, but the forums show AO, Aartech, ASI + few others.

I was in the market for some new dimmers, sensors and few other bits and pieces, but AO didn't have everything I wanted, so decided to check out some other stores.  I did quickly check the CTVA section, only saw AO, and then went searching for some other places to buy.  I had no idea the "official listing" was in the CTVA forum... I didn't even know there was a CTVA forum!

I ended up buying from zwaveproducts.com despite some of the reviews.  It ended up neither a good nor bad experience.  My stuff came up as back ordered, I waited 2 weeks, then asked them to cancel the order, which they did, no fuss.  My only complaint is they don't update via email.  You have to go into the website to see the status and any comments they have put on your order.  For the pleasure of waiting and cancelling it cost me $30, but that was not zwaveproducts fault.  The US<=>CA $ exchange rate moved, and when they credit back the US amount, it came out to $30 less.  :(

I knew of AArtech, bu have never ordered from them.  Had they been on the CTVA section of the site, I probably would have jumped on them right away and not bothered looking for anyone else.

Tim

Back