Brultech website updated

Sandpiper

Maybe I missed a post, but I just noticed the Brultech website has new information posted. There is an announcement of new packages coming, but some new technical information concerning the use of multiple CTs. Included is a new CT setting calculator to help wire and configure channels 1-2 of the 1240 for just about any situation. I am really impressed with this new information. It is part of what I have been needing to plan a complex installation. Also included is a new installation manual and user manual, although they are quite hidden in the website. Find them under support/updates and announcements, then scroll down.

Nice going Brultech. This is what we need.

can you post the url for the page you are referring to.. sadly for such a great product their website is one of the sadest I have ever seen. most of hte data is out there but many of the pages can only be found but navigating via a counter intuitive way.

Maybe I missed a post, but I just noticed the Brultech website has new information posted. There is an announcement of new packages coming, but some new technical information concerning the use of multiple CTs. Included is a new CT setting calculator to help wire and configure channels 1-2 of the 1240 for just about any situation. I am really impressed with this new information. It is part of what I have been needing to plan a complex installation. Also included is a new installation manual and user manual, although they are quite hidden in the website. Find them under support/updates and announcements, then scroll down.

can you post the url for the page you are referring to.. sadly for such a great product their website is one of the sadest I have ever seen. most of hte data is out there but many of the pages can only be found but navigating via a counter intuitive way.

After some digging, these may be the pages:

http://www.brultech.com/ecmsupport.html

Following "Latest Developments" gets you to the 1240 page:

http://www.brultech.com/ecmsupportupdate.html

Here's the Link for their Beta software stuff, but its now a bit dated...

http://www.brultech.com/dashboard.html

Still hoping now that the holidays are over, we see something new in the software department; but haven't had any unresolved problems yet with the Hardware. they've done a great job there.

From what experience I've had in Engineering, the Hardware is the "Easy" part, the real problems arise when trying to figure out the support Software...

I've been interested in this product for some time. Every time I abuse myself by going to their website I simply give up. Not only is it almost impossible to find anything, it seems to bog my computer down to it's knees. I sure wish they would get this straightened out so I could buy their product.

I've been interested in this product for some time. Every time I abuse myself by going to their website I simply give up. Not only is it almost impossible to find anything, it seems to bog my computer down to it's knees. I sure wish they would get this straightened out so I could buy their product.
I tend to agree. I wonder how much the sales would increase if the site were user friendly?

Make that another +1.

I have been waiting on the side lines because it appears to me that things still need to mature a bit more (software/firmware type). I would love to incorporate this into my HA setup, but only when things look robust and modestly stable (and a difficult website doesn't inspire confidence).

What's that old saying - you only get one chance to make a good first impression?

The web site certainly doesn't inspire confidence.

What's that old saying - you only get one chance to make a good first impression?

While the website does suck, their product does not. The product works exactly as expected and has run absolutely flawlessly since I got it early last year. It is a quality product. Don't let the website delay you.

While the website does suck, their product does not. The product works exactly as expected and has run absolutely flawlessly since I got it early last year. It is a quality product. Don't let the website delay you.

Couldn't agree more. Fantastic product!

tenholde

I have the 1240 and it's awesome. But, I cringe every time I have to go to their website for something. Usually instead of trying to navigate the site, I do a google search with the "site:brultech.com" tag instead. It has probably saved me from smashing my screen on several occasions.

Even a crappy site designed with iWeb would be better than what's there now.

Back