Automation video you must watch!

greyson, you dont even what to read it, LOL> Talk about some jibber jabbish! (well for me anyways, LOL) waste of time.

Well, I'm just hearing impaired, but thanks anyway. (It's kind of like telling people in the deaf community (anyone who is deaf/hard-of-hearing and are interested) to forget about the video...)

But one part of a sentence doesn't make sense to me: "you don't even what to read it." Can you please rephrase?

Martin--that's pretty awesome.

In a completely different vein, here's a hillarious video on home automation from CBS's "The Big Bang Theory":
http://tinyurl.com/2zs3o4 (goes to cbs.com)

The home automation part runs from the beginning (0m:00s) to 2m:05s. No representation of actual home automation users intended or implied, of course.

Chris

Grayson,
I think Ranger meant to type "You don't even WANT to read it." meaning it is nonsense of what the "presenter" is speaking of. But, that's probably the funny part of it, that the presenter makes a very earnest, professional pitch using "techie" words that in reality are completely made up but are presented in a polished way to make them seem earnest to anyone slightly non technical.

Oh... I guess I could've substituted "what" for "want." I don't know why I made it so hard for myself to figure this out...

Thanks!

Back