[Articles] CocoonTech.com 2.0: Phase 3

Thanks! I wasn't sure yet if this would be the new official logo (I was just trying to create a 'header' for the site), but feedback has been very positive, so I guess it will be the new logo. I just have to create a real 3D model, since the current one is just put together with photoshop.

God it's just so nice & shiny & pretty. Anybody else feel like they now need to wear a tie and sit up straight while reading the site :)

I do like the new logo. I guess I need to go get new Cocoontech.com boxers. Hopefully the new ones don't have a picture of E on one cheek and BSR the other, cuz my wife thinks that's just weird.

Hey Dan,

Just wanted to add my support for the new front door. Looks great and I imagine you'll get more traffic now as a result - which would be nice for all of us. The more folks who take the plunge, the more the market should expand. Hopefully that translates to more, better and less expensive products for us to stick in our walls, closets, basements, crawlspaces, etc........

Cheers

... The more folks who take the plunge, the more the market should expand. Hopefully that translates to more, better and less expensive products for us ........

Cheers
Yea, I've been hoping for this for over 15 years. I can't wait a whole lot longer :)

Fantastic look. Blown away! Great job Dan!

Ditto on the Logo and the front page. This morning I thought maybe I'll ask for a link to 'new posts' on the front page and sure enough it was there tonight. Love the new predictive feature generator that your new package supports!

Back